Doctor Spin was a pseudonym used by Andrew Lloyd Webber and record producerNigel Wright for their 1992 hitsingle 'Tetris'.
The SkipDR Classic disc repair system is a manual device that can fix minor scratches to CDs and DVDs. It can repair up to 25 discs using a patented FlexiWheel, and resurfacing fluid to smooth the surface of damaged discs.
Spin Doctor Minute to Win It Game originated from the Minute to Win It Television game show. The Minute to Win It games are great fun for parties, social and corporate events as well as team building and youth activities. The objective in the Minute to Win it games is to complete the various games as laid out in the blueprints within 60 seconds. Ultimate Spin Doctor is an utterly addicting game that forces you to think fast as you maneuver your spinner around the field. Not only do you have to avoid obstacles and enemies but also, on higher levels, swing around walls, open doors, deal with bombs and oil slicks and avoid guns and bullets. The Game Ultimate Spin Doctor is an utterly addicting game that forces you to think fast as you maneuver your spinner around the field. Not only do you have to avoid obstacles and enemies but also, on higher levels, swing around walls, open doors, deal with bombs and oil. Be a spin doctor! Spin up the discs to get them going, matching up colors to clear the screen. The longer you go, the harder it gets. Tons of enemies, particle effects, and a unique style of game play.
Lloyd Webber is more widely known as a composer of musical theatre.
'Tetris' itself was an early 1990s Eurodancecover version of the most famous tune in the Game Boy version of the game Tetris (which was in turn an instrumental version of the Russianfolk song, 'Korobeiniki'). Tetris was the free game bundled with the Game Boy.
'Tetris' was popular at the time, and the single reached number 6 in the UK Singles Chart. Doctor Spin itself may be considered a one-hit wonder ('Tetris' was their sole entry on the UK Singles Chart, and there is no evidence of any other releases under that name). However, Lloyd Webber and Wright themselves have worked together on many other successful projects. Wright produced Bombalurina's 1990 hit cover of 'Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini' (which Lloyd Webber was also involved with), and has subsequently worked on a number of Lloyd Webber's cast albums.
|Year||Title||Peak chart positions|
Play Spin Doctors
Spin Doctor Game
Doctor Games Surgery
Spin Doctor Flash Game
- ^ abRoberts, David (Managing Editor) (2005), British Hit Singles & Albums (Edition 18), Guinness World Records Limited, ISBN1-904994-00-8
- ^IMDB entry on Nigel Wright
- ^IMDB entry on Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ^chartwatch.co.ukArchived 27 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine, article retrieved 29 October 2006
- ^swisscharts.comArchived 12 March 2007 at the Wayback Machine, article retrieved 29 October 2006
- ^'UK chart peaks'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- ^'Austrian chart peaks'. austriancharts.at. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- ^European singles chart peaks:
- 'Tetris'(PDF). Music & Media. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- ^'Finnish chart peaks'. suomenlistalevyt.blogspot.com. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- ^'Irish chart peaks'. irishcharts.ie. Retrieved 9 October 2020.