Play the best new free online games! Our collection is continuously updated with addictively fun titles! No download or subscription necessary. X-Change is an adult-oriented bishoujo adventure game published by Peach Princess. You are a normal boy living a normal life when something happens and suddenly you are changed into a girl. Graphics are great, and music is pretty decent.
Get a great price and a prompt service by trading-in or selling your games and consoles online with us.
Anything you send to us for Trade-in will be quickly credited to your GameXchange Account to be spent on anything on our site.
Why Choose GameXchange?
In X-Change the player takes the role of Takuya Aihara, an average guy who lives with his father and stepmother, goes to school, and is not really noticed by anyone - until one fine day he accidentally spills on himself a mysterious liquid in a chemistry lab. When this happens use the original EXE to play online, else you could find yourself banned from the game! When using Fixed Files make sure to use a Firewall which controls outgoing traffic, as some games call back to report the use of these modified files! 4 reviews of Game X Change 'My grandson loves this store. We go in with a couple of games that he is tired of, trades them in for one or two that he is interested in and we leave after spending very little. Yes my friends this store always has.
- Trades are usually processed the same or next working day.
- Our customers have rated 'Excellent' on Trust Pilot.
- You can spend your credit on anything on our site. Including new games and digital products as well as preowned.
- You can send in your goods safely and securely for FREE using our Royal Mail Tracked Service.
- If you would prefer you can get CASH please check out our Cash Sale page.
How to trade in my Games, Consoles, DVDs or Tech at GameXchange.co.uk?
It is simple...
- Search for the item you want to trade in by typing one or two words in the search box or scanning the product barcode.
- Once you have found your item select the condition (under the value).
- Click the trade-in button.
- Repeat process for each item you wish to trade (you should not check out until all your items are in the basket).
- Once all your trade-ins are entered click the orange basket at the top of the screen and you will be taken to the check-in basket.
- Complete your check-in. Acknowledging the T&C and warnings as you go.
- If trading a Apple or Samsung device please double check you have removed your account details fully from the device. You can find help and advice to do this here for Apple and here for Samsung.
- Package your items and attach the Royal Mail postage label generated which you click Print My Label on the last page of check-in (next to your order number).
- Take your package to your local Post Office to be scanned in.
- Sit back and relax - In two working days the warehouse should receive your package and process your trades.
- Spend the credit received as you wish.
Please package your items safely and make sure they are well protected to ensure they will not be damaged in transit, we cannot be held responsible for any damage which could reduce the trade-in price we can offer or even result in the trade being rejected.
Once your trades have been received and examined by our trade-in processing team you will receive an email letting you know how much credit you have to spend on the website.
X Change Game online, free
Save or spend, it’s up to you.
IMPORTANT: Our Trade in Terms & Conditions
- Quotes given are valid for 7 days. Your trade-in must be posted to us (not received) within that time period to be guaranteed the quoted values.
- Profiteering is not allowed - We define this as customers buying games on offer from other stores to then sell to us at a profit. If we suspect this is occurring we reserve the right to reject your trades (you will need to pay return postage to get them back if we do not cancel them before you send them).
- Only UK Games and Tech will be accepted for trade-in.
- Quotes for Games or Tech may be adjusted if the condition does not match the description you originally gave - we are generous and reluctant to make deductions - but see Guide here for details.
- You MUST remove your personal account/security details from any Device before sending it in.
- Only UK Pal versions of games can be traded-in at full value. None UK compatible/None English Language Imports will be rejected and disposed of or returned to sender at their own expense. However None UK games that will work here and are in English will instead have their value reduced at our discretion.
- PC games will only be accepted in DVD cases. Anything else will be reduced at our discretion.
- Games which feature online registration or single use activation will have zero trade-in value.
- £2 per disc will be deducted from any trade-in values if the processor decides the disc needs to be repaired/polished to meet our standards for sale.
- Faulty electronic items will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their own expense or destroyed. Customers will have 10 days to let us know/arrange any return.
- Other damage or missing parts not already covered in check-in will result in the trade-in value being lowered accordingly (you cannot usually send in any missing parts later).
- The trade-in processor’s decisions regarding trade-in game(s) condition and subsequent reductions are final.
- Only 1 copy of any item can be traded-in by each household. Additional copies may be returned to sender at their own expense or, more likely, have the value given reduced at our discretion.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to use the trade-in facility.
- If any adjustments are made to your quote you will be informed by email of the changes along with a brief explanation. We cannot add value at this point if you wish to send any missing parts etc to us so please check items carefully before sending.
- Only genuine UK BBFC age rated BluRays or DVDs will be accepted as trade-in.
- When Trading-in any games console it must be a UK PAL version and fully working with any manufacturers guarantee security seal(s) on the console itself intact. Missing/damaged security seals will mean the console is rejected and disposed of or returned to the sender at their expense. You would have 10 days to let us know which option you would prefer..
- When trading-In a games console all items that are included when the item would be bought new must be present (not paperwork or DLC but controllers/TV cable/power leads/memory cards/stylus etc). Reductions will be made for any missing items (including box).
- If sending mobile phones or other devices please see our guide to common deductions.
To use our Royal Mail Tracked delivery label you must follow the guidelines here.
X-Change is a series of erogevisual novels produced by Crowd and translated for North American release by Peach Princess. The plot revolves around a male protagonist as he changes gender through some unfortunate means and attempts to get back to his male self.The original series had three games produced for it and an offshoot series involving a similar situation was produced by the same company, although it involved different characters. Upgraded versions of the original game were produced by Crowd, but have not been released in English.
- X-Change: The first game revolves around Takuya Aihara, a student specializing in chemistry, as he is transformed into a female in a small lab accident. The number of characters in the game is limited compared to the others and most of the storyline revolves around Asuka Katakiri and Asami Satoh, both of whom are students at his school.
- X-Change 2: The second game, which continues the story of Takuya Aihara, takes place one year after the first. This time more characters are added, though primary relation revolves around Asuka Katakiri. Asami Satoh does appear in the game, but only as a cameo appearance. Chisato Kawahara takes her place as the secondary female character, though there are a lot more in this game.
- X-Change 3: The third game in the trilogy takes place three years after the second game, at the university. All the major characters are back in this game, including Asami Satoh. The main plot still heavily revolves around Asuka Katakiri, despite the new characters.
- Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative: The plot follows a similar line as the main series, but the main character, Kaoru Sakurazuka, has an entirely different personality having a macho attitude and effeminate features. The game has a higher percentage of endings with the protagonist staying female than games from the other series.
- Yin-Yang! X-Change EX is the most recent installment of X-Change series. It was first released in 2, November 2012.
- X-Change-BOX: Contains X-Change R and X-Change 2 R.
- X-Change-BOX 2: Contains X-Change 3 Reprint Edition (without bundles) and Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative Reprint Edition (without bundles).
- X-Change 1 & 2 Bundle Pack: Contains English versions X-Change and X-Change 2 as a digital download. Also available as a single DVD-ROM release.
- Ying-Yang/X-Change 3 Bundle Pack: Contains English versions of Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative and X-Change 3 as a single DVD-ROM release.
Paradigm Novels published following titles:
- Xchange (ISBN4-89490-020-3) by Mariko Shimizu
- Xchange2 (ISBN4-89490-072-6) by Saki Murakami
- Xchange3 (ISBN4-89490-729-1) by Saki Murakami
Game X Change Online
- Crowd Website (Japanese)