- How Do You Play Roulette
- Free Casino Roulette
- How To Play Roulette At Casinos
- How To Play Roulette At Casino Slots
How to Play Roulette
How Do You Play Roulette
Essentially, playing free roulette means betting fake money on what you think will be a winning section of the wheel. The computer dealer spins the wheel with a small ball inside that stops on the.
In roulette, a player’s betting options are categorized into inside or outside wagers.
Inside wagers include:
- Important notice: Roulette is a gambling game and, as such, it depends on luck. The house advantage varies depending on the roulette variant you play but it is never equal to zero.
- HOW TO PLAY ROULETTE THE BASIC RULES WHEN PLAYING ROULETTE. Roulette starts with players making bets. The croupier (or dealer) throws a ball into the spinning roulette wheel. Players can still makes bets within the process. While the ball is rolling at the roulette wheel.
- Single numbers: Players may wager on a single number space, including 1-36, 0 and 00. If that number is rolled, the player wins.
- Split numbers: A player may also place a split wager, or a bet that covers two adjacent numbers on the grid. For example, a player may bet on 19 and 20, or 20 and 23. If the spin lands on either number in a split bet, the player wins.
- Corner bets: Players may bet on four adjacent numbers by placing their chips in the corner of the desired grid spaces. For example, a corner bet may be placed on 11, 12, 14 and 15. The player wins a corner bet if the spin lands on any of the four numbers.
Outside wagers include:
- Columns: Players may place bets on which column the mark will land in following the spin. By placing their chips in the space below a column of numbers, the player wagers that the spin will land on one of those numbers.
- Colors: Players may bet on which color they believe the spin will land on, either red or black. The player wins if the spin lands on any number in that color.
- Even or odd: Players may wager on whether the spin will land on an odd number or an even number. If the spin lands on 0 or 00, players who bet on even or odd lose.
- High or low: A high or low wager allows the player to select which number range they believe the next spin will fall within. The ranges are 1-18 (low) or 19-36 (high).
- Dozen: Like a high or low bet, the dozens bet allows players to wager on a range of numbers. In the dozens bet, players may select the first 12 (1-12), the second 12 (13-24), or the third 12 (25-36).
Additional bets are available. Please refer to the table layout, the dealer or the table supervisor for more information.
Winning bets are paid out based on pay tables set by the casino.
Roulette Payouts at Island Resort & Casino
At Island Resort & Casino, the Roulette wheel is marked with numbers 1 through 36 and the spaces “0” and “00”. Numbered spaces are alternately colored red and black, while 0″ and “00” are green. The roulette table is laid out in a grid with spaces for several bets. To make a bet, the player places their chips into the specific area on the table.
To start action, players make their bets. Each player is given uniquely colored chips to help the dealer differentiate the wagers and identify the player making them. While bets are being made, the dealer spins the roulette ball in the opposite direction of the spinning wheel. Players can place bets until the ball begins to drop and the dealer announces an end to allowed betting.
When the ball falls into a number space on the roulette wheel, the dealer places a marker on the table to designate the winning space. Players whose bets win based on the number spun are paid. Players whose bets lose forfeit their wagers.
Following payment and collection of bets, a new round of betting and spin begins.
In the game of Roulette, there is a layout with 38 single numbers (1 thru 36, 0 and 00) which correspond to a Roulette Wheel having identical numbers as the layout. In Roulette you can place 11 types of wagers, each one having different payouts. As a general rule, your wager is reflected by where you place your chip and what it touches on the layout. Use the Pay Schedule as your guide.
THE PLAY OF THE GAME
The Dealer spins the Roulette Wheel in one direction and a small ball in the opposite direction. Bets may be placed until the Dealer announces “No More Bets.” When the ball comes to rest in one of the pockets of the Roulette Wheel, the Dealer will announce the winning number and Place a marker on the winning number.
First the table is cleared of losing wagers and then all the winners are paid. Please do not remove winning wagers or place new bets until all winners have been paid and the Dealer announces “Place Your Bets.”
Free Casino Roulette
How To Play Roulette At Casinos
In order to keep each player’s wagers separate from the others, the dealer assigns a color chip unique to each player.
You determine the value of your color chips when purchasing stack(s) of chips. There are 20 chips per stack, and the value of a color is indicated by a numerical button placed on your color (20 indicates $20 per stack). Your “color” chips are redeemed before you leave that particular Roulette table.
The following is a list of various Roulette wagers, where they are located on the layout and the pay schedule for each.
How To Play Roulette At Casino Slots
- Straight Up - Placing your chip on one number out of the 38 numbers on the wheel. Pays 35 to 1.
- Two Numbers (Split) - placing your chip so that it touches two numbers on the layout. Pays 17 to 1.
- Three Numbers (Street) - Placing your chip so that it aligns with a row of three numbers. Pays 11 to 1.
- Four Numbers (Corner) - Placing your chip so that it touches four numbers on the layout. Pays 8 to 1.
- Five Numbers (Top Line) - Placing your wager as shown above so that it pays on 0,00,1,2, & 3. Pays 6 to 1.
- Six Numbers (Line) - Placing your wager as shown above so that it pays on two rows. Pays 5 to 1.
- Column (Line) - Placing your chip so that it aligns with any column of vertical numbers. Pays 2 to 1.
- Any 12 - Selecting between 1st 12 numbers, 2nd 12 numbers, and 3rd 12 numbers on the wheel (1-12, 13-24, 25-36). Pays 2 to 1.
- Red or Black - Selecting between red or black numbers on the wheel. Pays 1 to 1.
- Odd or Even - Selecting between odd or even numbers on the wheel. Pays 1 to 1.
- 1st or 2nd 18 numbers on the wheel (1-18 or 19-36) Pays 1 to 1.
- The maximum even money wager is $2,000. The maximum 2-1 wager is $1,000. No partnership may exceed the table maximum.