Have you just wrapped up a contest, or want to make sure you have everything down pat before you start?
- Congratulations Winner Email
- Congratulations On Winning A Contest
- Congratulations To All The Winners
- Winner Congratulation Messages
Either way, a crucial component is announcing or notifying your winners (and losers).
It mentions that you won either the Facebook Lottery Sweepstakes (aka Facebook Grant Award 2020) or a grant through Global Green Grant Fund. It could be any name and any grant, see more below. In this article you’ll learn not only how the scam works, but also how to easily identify if the profile of the person contacting you is fake or not. You need to use the popup blocker that comes with Internet Explorer, then get Google's toolbar and popup blocker. Together, they will stop this kind of stuff. If you use Internet Explorer, click on Tools and the popup blocker should be on. If it isn't click on Turn on popup blocker. To get Google's toolbar and popup blocker, go here.
Doing this wrong results in a lot of wasted time, energy and resources - your whole contest will end on a sour note. And that's not to mention the displeased contest entrants who may otherwise have bought from you down the line.
This article will give you the top 5 ways to announce or notify contest entrants (whether they're winners or losers).
1. Email to the Contest Winner
First, before you announce anything to the public, you need to contact the winner by email. This is necessary for a few reasons:
- To make sure the person is eligible to win, meaning they meet any entry requirements stated in your rules and regulations.
- To make sure it’s OK to use their name in your announcement.
- To make sure the person responds to claim the prize. You want to be able to announce the winner in a timely fashion, or else entrants will forget or start asking you about it. As a general rule, give 3 - 7 days for the winner to respond to your email before selecting another (be sure to let the original winner know you’re doing so by email).
- To be sure you’ve run your contest within Facebook’s guidelines (they require you notify your winner before announcing anything on Facebook, as well).
Tips for a great email to the contest winner:
- Ask them to send a ‘celebration’ photo or video of them celebrating their win: This will provide great user-generated content for you to use in social posts and promotions.
- Ask them the best address for you to send them their prize.
- Create a fun, professional-looking email design.
Dear Lucky Winner,
Congratulations Winner EmailAs part of our Lottery Awareness Program and Bonanza for year 2013, we just carried out “ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES” computer draws in some regions. Note that the computer draws were based strictly and randomly on active email addresses of users that never played our lotteries this year.
Congratulations On Winning A Contest
You have won Four Million, Six Hundred Thousand USA dollars (US$4.6 Million) only. Your email address drew the Winning Number 03 30 86 32 34 71 33. This makes you an international winner in your region. For details, guidance and processing of your payment, please contact the Claims/Processing Officer, MR. JUDE PHRIMPONG by email immediately (quoting your WINNING NUMBER AND PERSONAL CLAIMS INFORMATION).
To contact MR. JUDE PHRIMPONG click reply after reading this email.